Tuesday 19 July 2016

Whom should I Vote?? An insight into a voter's mind by amit dutta

Whom should I VOTE this time?? Should I VOTE for individual brilliance or a stable party?? Be it Mahatma Gandhi or a Narendra Modi, individual stars were always there to be worshiped by the media as well as the common voter. Media has changed a lot from the famous Newspaper days to the present Twitter one's. 2014 was a prime example where media singly gifted victory to the current BJP government by making a HERO out of  MODI! The Brand Name Modi took the whole nation with a storm and swept the whole elections in favor of Bhajpa!
Should I vote for that party that distributes Drugs, Alcohol, Money etc before the elections? When all are corrupt, this way at least i'll be able to sell my vote! If not then how should i judge a good individual to vote for? Whole Delhi and few portions of Punjab were made a big fool by the Aam Aadmi Party when on grounds of false dreams they too won by heavy margins. Here the face was Arvind Kejriwal?? 

Should i vote for a celebrity who's famous on the Social Media?? It could be either someone like Navjot Singh Siddhu who's always cracking stupid jokes on idiot box or someone like Kangana Ranaut/Priyanka Chopra who are role models for the youth(males only)!!

 Hi, i'm a Common Man of India who follows the Media blindly and instead of using my personal brain, let's them decide on my behalf!! I eat, sleep and drink News Channels and my way of thinking is exactly like them. I let them decide the fate of my Mother Land?? 
Who is suffering due to this?? Wrong choices lead to nothing Right in Life?? Today our currency is falling like  nail pins and courtesy of over population, there are no jobs for the youth?? Is this the INDIA, earlier Legends dreamt off?? Is it??
Jaago Voter Jaago!! Vote for the best only then you can rest.... It's never too late in life, inspirations are always there. Fauja Singh started running after 70 and is still at 100+?? Yuvraj Singh never played cricket till 13 and was representing India at 17(Junior World Cup, which they won)! Later he even fought with a life threatening menace like Cancer and came back to play for India again!!

 So even if I've been proved wrong several times still my quest for selecting the right candidate is not over yet. I will Fight, whole day whole night!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment